Kansas FFA Association

The FFA Creed

2015 Growing Scholars Fundraiser Coming Soon!

January 20, 2015

Mark your calendars for the 2015 Growing Scholars Fundraiser coming Feb. 20. – Mar. 1, 2015 to Tractor Supply stores. 100% of the proceeds will be going to the National FFA Foundation for distribution to state FFA programs and scholarships, 10% will go to support state FFA programs and the remaining 90% will fund $1,000 state level scholarships for the state where the store is located. Contact your local store manager to see how you can get involved to help raise funds for your read more »

Two Kansas FFA Chapters Receive Food For All Grants

January 15, 2015

Congratulations to Lakeside FFA  - Community Plant and Fresh Produce Program, and Oxford FFA – Growing on the Go, for winning Food For All Grants! The FFA: Food For All grants support National FFA’s Feeding Our World – Starting at Home initiative. Chapters may apply for up to $2,500 to support year-long service-learning projects that address local hunger needs. Service-learning is a method of teaching and learning that challenges students to research, develop, and implement solutions to identified needs in their school or community. Check read more »

SAE Grant Recipients

January 6, 2015

The Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) is the cornerstone of any agricultural education program. Through their SAEs students gain the hands-on experience they need to learn the business and leadership skills that are critical to their future success. Sometimes, its difficult to get an SAE started without a little capital. Many students find that they need to purchase special equipment, livestock, seeds, training materials and other resources to get their SAE off the ground. This where the SAE Grants come into play, Kansas FFA members have read more »

More Stories

K-State Basketball Game Opportunity after Ag Ed Speech Contest

SureFire Ag Systems to recognize Kansas FFA Members During Big XII Football Season

2014 National FFA National Chapter Award Results Annouonced

Five students Qualify to participate in the National FFA Agriscience Fair

14 Kansas FFA Members named National Proficiency Finalists

KAAE Educators Receive Awards at CTE Summer Conference

Announcing the 2014 Chevron Delo Tractor Restoration Competition

Governor Brownback Declares June is Kansas Dairy Month

2014 National Chapter Results Announced

2014 Kansas FFA Scholarships

National FFA Scholarships Announced

All News Stories